Tuesday, July 5, 2011

anyone get this weird feeling after watching movies?

It's kind of like nostalgia. Idk after I watch certain movies I feel
sad. Maybe empty yet also a little hopeful. It's a very quiet feeling.
I feel like I'm too empathetic or something, I don't know anyone else
who gets this way. I used to feel like this all the time when I was
little. I would listen to my cd player, sitting in the backseat of my
parent's car, watching everything go by, just listening to my
headphones and thinking, picturing how my life would look one day.
Idk, I guess I was just watching 500 Days of Summer and thinking about
when my first real relationship ended. I actually saw this movie with
him. And i had gotten that weird feeling the first time I saw it just
like I have now. I really loved him, and I really miss everything we
went through together. Idk I guess I don't really have a question, I
just feel really nostalgic and kind of somber.

No comments:

Post a Comment