Thursday, June 30, 2011

AM I good to go as a rapper?

I am a student of 12th grade , I am very much interested in rapping ,
I can't freestyle though but after taking a while(writing down the
things and preparing) ,I surely can go real good ,I want to do my
engineering just for earning sake but I am actually interested in just
rapping and I can dance quite good ;though never took classes .Even in
engineering , I would love to go with animation .I just want a chance
to rap in bollywood but I have no idea how to get there koz I don't
even know anyone from there and if I have to study something to get
into bollywood ,please help me out.
just check out one of my best verse ...
It feels like I am burnt alive, I feel the pain but I don't see the
fire, I speak truth but seems like I'mma lier, Like
the flame is ignited and I am lolling on the pyre, and my life's
vehicle stops and I am crawling on the tyre,
from yorkshire to lanchashire, from derbishire to warwickshire,
.YOU CAN FURTHER READ IT HERE>>

http://www.booksie.com/song_lyrics/miscellaneous/llk23r/a-lone-runner-in-a-marathon/nohead/pdf/ver/8

No comments:

Post a Comment